Friday 30 March 2012

Ode to my Slow Cooker

How I love thee my dear sweet Slow Cooker, let me count the ways...

For your ease,
Your capacity to please.
You make tough meat,
Super easy to eat!

The way you never let me down,
And at the end of the day, 
You turn my frown right around.

You take whatever I give you,
Raw or frozen.
It's always something new.




Okay okay...I'm getting a bit off track here.  But, I love our slow cooker.  I never realised how amazing they are until moving in with the mister, working full time and going to school full time.  The slow cooker is a massive time saver: you throw it in the morning, put that sucker to low and you have a fantastic dinner when you get home! If you're really on the ball, you can even make large quantities of  meals,  put them in the freezer and pull out a meal (freezer bag) every morning and toss it in your slow cooker! Bingo-bango-done-zo :)

I wanted to share with you some places where I go to get recipe ideas:
How do you use your Slow Cooker?

No comments:

Post a Comment